Manchester Community Transport - MCT
The MCT approach is simple; people need transport to get around. But of course, this is not always easy; some communities are unable to access good public transport for numerous reasons: Geographical isolation, living in a rural area or on estates where there is no public transport; No access to a car; Physical restrictions such as disability or some people not being as young as they once were and cost.
- NHS Pilots for patient transfer and visitor accessibility.
- Shuttle Service to connect people in remote and poorly connected areas.
- Health and Well Being services such as mobile smoking cessation.
- Pathways to Employment.
- Working with Sports Foundations.
- Getting people out and about
Manchester Community Transport,
Tel: 0161 946 9255